The term “Dr Indika” "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website who is located at HealthSpace, The Square, Bishop's Waltham, Southampton, Hampshire, SO32 1AF. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We’ve taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained within these pages is accurate and up to date, however will not take liability for any inaccuracies or omissions. Please ensure that if you have any doubts concerning your health, you need to go to a suitably qualified medical practitioner. Everything on our site is provided for general information purposes only and is not personalised healthcare advice. Professional advice from a qualified doctor should always be sought before acting or relying on any of the information, and we accept no responsibility for any loss which may arise from reliance on the information on our site.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us or our partners. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.